- yogaFLIGHT Workshops
- Book a yogaFLIGHT Event
- Private and Corporate Yoga
- Inversion Therapy
- Community Yoga
- Lifestyle Coaching
yogaFLIGHT .... a fascinating combination of yoga and flight intertwined with the breath and balance of a partner. Unleash a new-found sense of emotional freedom not to mention, lots of laughter and play ... come fly your way into bliss!
yogaFLIGHT workshops offer individuals the chance to:
- develop and improve strength, balance and stability
- increase communication and build trust
- gain heightened body awareness
- cultivate self-confidence and playfulness
- build a stronger divine connection with both oneself and community
No yoga experience necessary and no partner required to join in on the safe workshops that we offer. All that is required: an open heart and a willingness to learn and play.
Add a touch of flair with yogaFLIGHT for your special occasion. You'll have a unique and unforgettable experience that will turn you and your guests' world upside down. The possibilities for our services are endless!Additionally, sKY:: offers her Professional Photographic Services to help capture your special event.
- Children's, Teen and Adult Birthday Parties
- Engagement Parties
- Family Reunions
- yogaFLIGHT Performances and Demos
- Community Fairs, Community Days
- Business / Studio Openings
- Conference Stretch / Yoga Breaks
- Slackline Yoga
The breath (our life force, known as Prana) is directed through a series of postures (asanas) that blends in to a physical yoga practice. Through these poses, we learn to guide the breath to invigorate and energize the body, resulting in a wonderful sense of calm, balance, well-being and awareness.
Regardless of age, experience, flexibility or fitness, we are happy to offer private instruction in your home, business or venue of choice, allowing you to schedule classes at times and locations that are most convenient. Our onsite services are available to all-experience levels, from beginner to advanced, and open to children, teens or adults (whether it be for individual, couple, family or group classes).
Private instruction will take your practice to a whole new level, building a solid foundation. This is a great option for beginners looking to start yoga. Each class will be uniquely designed and tailored for the individual. Breathwork, Meditation, Hatha Yoga postures and Inversion Therapy are all potential modalities in the class.
Couples Yoga is a wonderful way to de-stress, unwind, re-connect and just have fun with your partner or spouse in a safe environment. In the comfort of your own home or at a location of your choice, each private session will focus on a Yoga practice with your partner in a loving, supportive way that allows each of you to work at a pace that is perfect for you. This will include partner poses and the introduction of yogaFLIGHT with each other.
Kids / Family Yoga:
Bring the benefits of yoga in the form of a story that will encourage imagination and creativity. All this within a playful, nurturing and connected environment. The family that plays together stays together!
The benefits of yoga in your workplace or conference will:
- help ignite productivity
- enhance creativity
- promote well-being
- improve job satisfaction and success with wellness solutions tailored to fit your organization’s needs and reach your goals
As well, according to The Wellness Councils of America, small businesses reported a $24 return for every $1 spent on a company wellness program. All of these factors help increase a company's bottom line.
yogaFLIGHT .... Breathe deeply, open your heart, and experience the healing and restorative benefits of inversion therapy. These benefits include:
- Decompression and alignment of the spinal column
- Decompression of internal organs
- Easing of sciatica
- Relief from chronic lower back tension
- Increase in oxygenation of the blood
- Reduction in blood pressure
- Balancing of the endocrine system
- Strengthening of the ligaments
- Increasein lymphatic drainage
- Improvement in brain function
- Decompression in weight bearing joints
- Increase in body flexibility
- Induction of deeper relaxation breathing
- Relief from migraines and head aches
- Ridding the body of toxins
- Building self confidence
No yoga experience is necessary to enjoy the therapeutic benefits that yogaFLIGHT has to offer. All that is required is an open mind and a willingness to both relax and receive.
Individual and community transformation is important to us. We want to encourage community outreach and possibility. Donation based karma classes and sliding scale options will be considered when requested.
Bhakti Yoga: “ Bhakti comes from the root bhaj, which means 'to serve; to serve that which is higher than ourselves' ”
In need of a change? Want advice and tips on living a healthy lifestyle? Whether at home or on the road, we can help you create the lifestyle YOU want. We will help you design healthy lifestyle choices and options that are uniquely adapted to meet your needs and will help you identify and reach your goals.
- Goal setting
- Healthy Eating, Healthy Lifestyle
- Exercise and Fitness
- Thriving Mind, Wholesome Body
- Travel Tips & Advice
"Health is not simply the absence of sickness." ~Hannah Green